"One-Shot video is a simple way to produce a short (5 minutes or less) single-topic video using your own available video capture technology (e.g., mobile phone, tablet, etc.) or an iPad device from OIT. You can also use Canvas or Zoom. Faculty or staff participants will learn to:
• Prepare your props and/or script
• Record your video with no, or very little, editing
• Upload the video to YouTube
• Check and Edit Accessibility
• Embed the video link into Canvas
One-Shot video is dynamic and engaging, acquaints you to your students/audience, introduces or reinforces course or informational content, and appeals to the current video culture. Come give it a try!"
This is an instructor focused workshop. Only faculty/staff may enroll.